Monday, September 17, 2007

Another day...

There are sooo many times in life when you are glad that you are alone, right? And wish that, it remain like that; coz, whatever happens, at the end of the day, no one else can understand you better than you do. Yes, maybe sometimes, it takes a little bit of effort to understand yourself (esp if you are a girl ;) ) but what the hell? What matters is, you HAVE to and you DO understand. ;) My day did not have a great start today, with a backache, body ache, stomach ache coupled with a hell lot of things which have been confusing me from past 2 weeks.. but on my way to office today, I just realised that I should let some things to God and be myself. (Simplest solution invented by mankind to all problems in life, if you ask me! ) And, once I did that, I fell in love with myself all over again ;) and really, THANK GOD! it seems to have got resolved. At least the things that were confusing me! And as it always happens, once the mind is clear, body becomes healthy. :D

2 comments:

Gagan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Preethi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.