Nice Song ! Very meaningful ! I kinda loved it ! I mean... it's so difficult to stop singing praises for it - it's like a whiff of fresh air in this MTV polluted world dominated by a plethora of meaningless noises emanating from some of the most off beat singers and music directors !
4 comments:
Yeah I have. Indeed it is. Nice. But not many people would get it. In this age of, "MTV subbalakSHmige bari oLu". :(
Nice Song ! Very meaningful ! I kinda loved it ! I mean... it's so difficult to stop singing praises for it - it's like a whiff of fresh air in this MTV polluted world dominated by a plethora of meaningless noises emanating from some of the most off beat singers and music directors !
Avuluri song rocks !!
Errata for post above : The lovly song is "Aruluva Hoovu" and not "Avuluri" as quoted above. Error regretted..
@Pavan
yeah, i know :(
@Abhinav
Good! You have started agreeing even without listening or understanding !! Keep it up! :P
Post a Comment