Friday, December 30, 2016

Gratitude

It is a day away from the end of 2016. And I am thankful for such a great year. Thank you, God.

For once, I understood the importance of having gratitude in life. No matter what we go through- ups or downs. It is important to remember the small things that make our life so worth living. The food we eat, the places we visit, and the folks who make memories for us.

So, I am addressing this post to God directly this time.

Dear God,

Thank you. For the trials you gave me this year - it made me a better person. For trusting me inspite of my constant cribbing :P For the opportunities you gave me. For making me a more positive person. For throwing a few surprises around to light me up when I thought I couldn't take it anymore. For helping me discover myself a tad bit more. For sending angels whenever I needed them. For making me understand some of the many subtleties of life. For the food, shelter and the moral guidance you sent. For the absolutely delightful days, and for the days which made me introspect myself. For the emotional and moral strength needed for the struggles in life. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, God.

I do not know what lies ahead in the years to come. But I just hope to get your guidance to save the day, dear God. Thank you so much :)









No comments: