Saturday, May 3, 2008

Coincidences?

Today, I had been to the temple and just saw two friends meet each other. Both total strangers to me. But the smile on their faces when they surprisingly looked at each other, was something I haven't seen in a long time now. :)

How many times has it happened to you that you are continuously thinking of someone and suddenly that person comes right in front of you? Well, it has happened to me once and I remember it to be one of the happiest moments. :) Its like God expressing how much HE loves you and decides to grant you a wish, and bingo! you see what you want to see.

All this looks so simple, right? But is it all just about coincidences? Or, are they actually tricks God plays with us? Like parents do when they play with their kids? Just wondering on how these things work.. I've heard that the world maintains an order in which things work. And that things don't generally happen, by chance. There is a pre-planned sequence of things in which things go. And it is all having some reasoning. Hmmm...

No comments: